This Slow Cooker Creamed Corn Recipe is super delicious and so easy to make. Throw this simple recipe together in a matter of minutes and let the slow cooker do all the work for you. This is the perfect side dish for Thanksgiving any other holiday dinner!
- 2 pounds frozen corn
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 Jalapeño seeded and chopped very small- optional
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ Tablespoon fresh thyme for garnish
- Red pepper flakes for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours, or on low for 4-5 hours.
- Stir to combine and garnish with fresh thyme before serving and red pepper flakes.