Turkey Vegetable Chili is rich and flavorful with the perfect balance of sweet corn, spices, and fresh vegetables; and yes the best part it is under 30 minutes meal.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 onion, medium – chopped
- 2 garlic cloves – crushed
- 2 zucchini – medium- diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced (any color, I used red)
- 14 ounces canned stewed, crushed tomatoes
- 14 ounces canned corn, drained
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped fresh herbs, like Italian parsley or dill
Heat oil in large pot over medium-high heat and add onions, sauté stirring until softened, for about 2-3 minutes.
Add ground turkey and well.
Stir in bell peppers, garlic and zucchini, sauté for 2-3 minutes.
Add crushed tomatoes, corn, tomato sauce, and all the spices.
Season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Cover partially and reduce heat to simmer (about 20-25 minutes).
Serve with steamed rice. Garnish with chopped fresh herbs.
If you wish to get updates or follow the recipes, feel free to Subscribe via Email. You can also follow us through our Facebook page. Thanks for visiting!